RED BULL ROMANIACS TRIP
On this trip you get to see the professionals riding, best way to feel the worlds toughest hard enduro race is to be out on the trails and see the real action and some world class moves...
We will not miss the Prolog/Qualifications Time Trial and then chill out and have a few beers in the city center. Off course we will also ride bikes for two or three days on a special route.
On the last day of the trip before flying home we will watch the fight to the finish, in 2020 Jarvis finished just 2 minutes behind Manuel and Wade missed 3rd place to Alfredo by only 20 seconds! All good things come to an end...
• 5 nights with 2 days riding. Dates: 25 - 30 July 2022 = 6 spots available!
• 6 nights with 3 days riding. Dates: 25 - 31 July 2022 = 6 spots available!
We start the trip from our base located just 50 meters from the first off-road section and we will do one overnight outside the base in different B&Bs, guest houses, mountain cabins, etc.
Beginner to intermediate.
80 - 100 km a day, 98% off-road.
Off-road motorcycle riding and following the Redbull Romaniacs race.
• Motorbike ( with mousses, handguards, skid plate, radiator guards, ventilator )
• Overnight in a different location, outside the base.
• Refuel during lunch break
• Spare bike
• Assistance by a 4x4 vehicle
• Download link to professional photos & videos shot on your trip
• Trip souvenir
• Airport transfers from Sibiu Airport
NOT INCLUDED: Flight tickets, lunch and dinner ( 15-20 EUR per meal ), personal insurance, drinks, etc. Pocket money for the trip approximately 100-150 EUR.
SCHEDULE AND ITINERARY:
The schedule is made based on the Redbull Romaniacs program and race itinerary.